Your Journey To A New Cider
Experience Starts With Us
We are looking for individuals with a love of cider to work alongside us in our taproom.
Journey North Cider Co. will expose you to the exciting process of growing apples, fermenting cider, and putting it right into our customers’ glasses.
If you are enthusiastic about customer service and would like an opportunity to share passion for the craft cider market please leave us your resume!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- 1-2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Apply For Job